From: satyavalli rama <satyavalli.rama@gmail.com>
To: Stephen Hemminger <stephen@networkplumber.org>
Cc: dev@dpdk.org, users@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] l2fwd application are not sending continuous packets .
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 16:04:58 +0530	[thread overview]

Thanks Stephen,
We've tried to debug issue in couple of ways, please correct us whether
these approaches or right not wrong?
1. We have increased the MAX_PKT_BURST from 32 to 64 and
MEMEPOOL_CAHCE_SIZE 256 to 512
2. Keeping IGB_UIO as the only driver module.
3. Resetting the RX queues.
But still we are seeing the issue, as mentioned above========
> > * Debugging and Observations :-=========================*
> > When I tried to debug this issue , I could see that
> > 1) In problematic state, rx queue of VM-3 is not getting packets, but
VM-2