From: r k <rkerur@gmail.com>
To: dev@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-dev] Q on contribution to DPDK
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 14:39:19 -0700

Hello DPDK development team,

I am interested in contributing to DPDK and wanted to know a way of
contributing to it. Some questions

1. Will DPDK accept patches from community? I will be individual
contributor with no affiliation to any company.

2. If answer is "Yes" to previous question, should I look at DPDK
development roadmap and pick one from that?

Inputs appreciated.

Thanks,
Ravi