* [dpdk-dev] Q on code contribution to DPDK
@ 2014-10-31 22:10 r k
From: r k @ 2014-10-31 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello DPDK development team,

This is the 3rd email i am sending but it never shows up. I am
subscribed to the list though.

I am interested in contributing to DPDK and wanted to know a way of
contributing to it. Some questions

1. Will DPDK accept patches from community? I will be individual
contributor with no affiliation to any company.

2. If answer is "Yes" to previous question, should I look at DPDK
development roadmap and pick one from that?

Inputs appreciated.

Thanks,
Ravi

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-10-31 22:01 UTC | newest]