* [dpdk-dev] Measuring latency
@ 2013-11-25 20:18 Jun Han
From: Jun Han @ 2013-11-25 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a DPDK provided tool to measure latency of a
packet traversal (i.e., when a packet is copied from the NIC to userspace)?
Also, we are using rdtsc to measure processing delay in the userspace
currently, but does anyone else have suggestions/experiences for other
tools? Additionally, we want to locate the latency bottleneck. Has anyone
looked into this? Would you share your experiences please?

Thank you very much.

Jun

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-11-25 20:17 UTC | newest]