* [dpdk-dev] Query: Netperf with DPDK
@ 2015-05-12  8:39 Shankari Vaidyalingam
From: Shankari Vaidyalingam @ 2015-05-12  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi

I'm using netperf to check the performance and throughput of the DPDK
application that I'd developed.
For testing the above I need to run netperf on the DPDK bound interface.
But I'm not able to find the correct option for running the netperf on the
DPDK bound interface as the interface is no longer in kernel mode (it
doesnt have an IP address)
Can you let me know which option I can use/any alternative available for
running netperf on the DPDK interface (specifying the MAC address of the
DPDK interface).

Regards
Shankari.V

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-05-12  8:39 UTC | newest]