From: Shankari Vaidyalingam <shankari.v2k6@gmail.com>
To: "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-dev] Need some info on the impact of BIOS setting
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:33:04 +0530

Hi

I'd like to know the impact of the virtualization setting (Intel VT set to
enabled in BIOS) on the execution of the DPDK applications.
Do I need to disable this setting while executing the DPDK applications in
virtual machines in VirtualBox.
Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Regards
Shankari.V