* [dpdk-dev] Query on QEMU with DPDK
@ 2015-01-01 16:57 Shankari Vaidyalingam
From: Shankari Vaidyalingam @ 2015-01-01 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi

I'd like to know whether QEMU comes as an integrated package along with
DPDK 1.7.1 and 1..8.0 release.
I was able see QEMU along with OVS-dpdk in the older versions of DPDK
package but not in the later releases.
Also please let me know where I can get stepwise instructions for
installing QEMU and executing DPDK programs in VMs provided by QEMU.

Regards
Shankari.V

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Query on QEMU with DPDK
@ 2015-02-10 14:49 ` Butler, Siobhan A
From: Butler, Siobhan A @ 2015-02-10 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shankari Vaidyalingam, dev

Hi Shankari,

I just noticed you're question appears unanswered,  QEMU is not included in DPDK releases to date.

> I was able see QEMU along with OVS-dpdk in the older versions of DPDK
> package but not in the later releases.

Not entirely sure what you mean here.

> Also please let me know where I can get stepwise instructions for installing
> QEMU and executing DPDK programs in VMs provided by QEMU.

There is some documentation here that might help you:
http://dpdk.org/doc

> Regards
> Shankari.V

Hope you get this working.