All, The following is a list of tests executed with 21.08-rc1: - Basic functionality: Send and receive multiple types of traffic. - testpmd xstats counter test. - RSS tests. - VLAN filtering tests. - Rx Checksum tests - TSO tests. - MTU and Jumbo frame tests - Changing/checking link status through testpmd. - Unicast/multicast MAC filtering tests - VXLAN/Geneve Rx CSO, TSO, RSS tests One issue was observed and we have pushed a fix for that too. We don't see any critical issues. Regards, Kalesh On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 3:35 PM Thomas Monjalon wrote: > A new DPDK release candidate is ready for testing: > https://git.dpdk.org/dpdk/tag/?id=v21.08-rc1 > > There are 517 new patches in this snapshot. > This release cycle is short and should be small. > > Release notes: > https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/rel_notes/release_21_08.html > > Highlights of 21.08-rc1: > - Linux auxiliary bus > - Aarch32 cross-compilation > - Arm CPPC power management > - Rx multi-queue monitoring for power management > - XZ compressed firmware read > - Marvell CNXK drivers for ethernet, crypto and baseband PHY > > Please test and report issues on bugs.dpdk.org. > > DPDK 21.08-rc2 is expected in less than two weeks. > > Thank you everyone > > > -- Regards, Kalesh A P