From: Nishant Verma <vnish11@gmail.com>
To: dev@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-dev] unable to access packet from vNIC
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 12:21:58 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi All,

Required little help again.

Now everything in place, 1 core is for KNI, Rest for other traffic.

I have send some udp packets from other UDP app running on different
machine for our DPDK machine.
The packet that i have send was not data traffic, so they moved to KNI.
Till this point it is good.

When i put tcpdump for vNIC, created by KNI, that shows, the packet that i
have send from other machine. But if i run any UDP receive app to get those
packet, that app won't work.
While if i directly use any other Ethernet, not put vNIC in picture,
application works fine.

please guide me, is their some thing different we have to do, while
accessing packet from vNIC created by KNI.

Rgds,
NV