* [dpdk-dev] Rx interrupt testing
@ 2020-08-07 17:37 Owen Hilyard
From: Owen Hilyard @ 2020-08-07 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dts, dev

Hello all,

I've been looking at creating a test suite for the Rx interrupt feature,
but I haven't been able to find a good way to interface with it and double
check that the interrupts are handled correctly. I was wondering if there's
an option I'm missing somewhere or if I should submit a ticket to get a
feature like that added into testpmd. I'd also appreciate any ideas for
test cases.

Thanks
Owen Hilyard

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-08-07 17:38 UTC | newest]