From: Vadim Suraev <vadim.suraev@gmail.com>
To: dev@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-dev] Userland IP stack for DPDK
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 07:13:43 +0300

Hi,
I've published the source code of Linux kernel IP stack ported to user space
and integrated with DPDK (1.6 currently).
I includes also some example applications & test scripts as well as
documentation
about what & how is done and how to use & adapt it.
The source:
git@github.com:vadimsu/ipaugenblick.git
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/git@github.com:vadimsu/ipaugenblick.git>
two branches - master & muticore
Documentation:
- README at the root of the project
ipaugenblick.net
Please feel free to ask questions you may have
Regards,
 Vadim.