* [dpdk-dev] Intel I350 | Jumbo Frame support | Segmentation fault
@ 2014-06-27  4:15 Sabu Kurian
From: Sabu Kurian @ 2014-06-27  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hai all,

When I try to send packets of sizes > 512 bytes (in a burst of 64), the
program exits with a segmentation fault. I'm using Intel I350 1GbE card.
Moreover if I try to enable jumbo frame support , it exits with an error
saying 'Could not configure port1 (-22)' .

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-06-27  4:14 UTC | newest]