From: Sharath <sharathjm.bharadwaj@gmail.com>
To: "Ananyev, Konstantin" <konstantin.ananyev@intel.com>
Cc: "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] are these bypass api supported on Intel Bandon Beach card : of device id : 8086:155d
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 12:17:04 +0530	[thread overview]

Thanks for the response Konstantin.

The macro is enabled in my setup.
The problem which I am facing now is, if I give time interval between the
bypass and normal state. it is not working

assume in the first run I will put the NIC into bypass
then leave for 5 min
later, in second run if I make the NIC into norm state using the same set
of API, the NIC is not coming to norm state.
the link state is showing as down.

Is there any restriction/any other setting required to work with these
api;s/

thanks,
Sharath