* [dpdk-dev] Need reviews before 20.11 release
@ 2020-11-26 11:19 David Marchand
From: David Marchand @ 2020-11-26 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, Thomas Monjalon; +Cc: Mcnamara, John, Yigit, Ferruh, techboard

Here is the bundle with patches being looked at before the release.
https://patchwork.dpdk.org/bundle/dmarchand/20.11/?archive=both&state=*

Thomas please correct me if I missed something since I lost the draft
I had written...
Highlights where more eyes will help:
- waiting for more acks from Techboard:
https://patchwork.dpdk.org/patch/82238/

- deprecation notices:
https://patchwork.dpdk.org/patch/83612/
https://patchwork.dpdk.org/patch/83366/
https://patchwork.dpdk.org/patch/84513/
https://patchwork.dpdk.org/patch/84522/

- Ferruh series on dpdk-setup.sh
https://patchwork.dpdk.org/project/dpdk/list/?series=14096

- no review:
https://patchwork.dpdk.org/patch/73951/
https://patchwork.dpdk.org/patch/78764/
https://patchwork.dpdk.org/patch/84198/

--
David Marchand

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-26 11:19 UTC | newest]