Sorry, now I understand what is causing confusion. When a retest is requested, that retest is done on the original dpdk artifact we created for the patchseries. We don't pull again, re-apply, and then rerun the testing. I think that is the behavior you were expecting, Ferruh. We have discussed whether this is an important option to support in future iterations of the retest-request feature. One idea is to add another option in the retest request schema which allows for the requester to indicate they want the patch re-applied onto the newer branch, and testing rerun with that new dpdk. It's good to see that this is a use case which would see application. Will be aiming to add this support in the future.