* [dpdk-dev] DPDK Demos at IDF conference using DDIO
@ 2014-09-25 15:19 Anjali Kulkarni
From: Anjali Kulkarni @ 2014-09-25 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

There were a few DPDK demos at IDF, and from one of them I gathered that you can use DDIO to enhance performance by using certain lookup APIs in DPDK. Can someone shed light on this? Is DDIO enabled by default? It is available only on the v3 chip and needs DPDK 1.7 or how can get the performance boost of DDIO in my application?

Thanks
Anjali