* [dpdk-dev] VMXNET 3
@ 2014-08-26 10:05 Alex Markuze
From: Alex Markuze @ 2014-08-26 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi
I'm looking for reasonable DPDK based solution in fully virtualised
VMware environment.
>From what I've seen there are several flavours of VMXNET 3 driver for
dpdk not all of them seem to be alive - user map -last updated on may
and doesn't compile on DPDK 1.7.

So to my question what is the state of the DPDK art in vmxnet drivers?
and what performance
could one expect over a 10/40/56G nic?

Thanks
Alex.