Good morning DPDK Community, Summer is upon us, and within a few months we will hold our DPDK Summit 2023 in Dublin, Ireland. September 12-13, 2023, at the Gibson Hotel in Point Square. Registration and attendance for this event are *free!* We've put out a CFP now for talks, to be presented to attendees at the September event - both virtual and on-site will be considered! These submissions will be evaluated by our tech board and tech board regular contributors on *July 6, 2023. *Deadline for submissions is *Friday, June 30th, at 11:59pm EDT. * This means you have just over two weeks to submit. Please put your submissions here: https://linuxfoundation.smapply.io/prog/dpdk_summit_2023_/ In addition to this, if you have not already registered for the event, please do so now. *You may do so here:* https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-userspace-summit/ Any questions or concerns, let me know Thanks, Nathan Nathan C. Southern, Project Coordinator Data Plane Development Kit The Linux Foundation 248.835.4812 (mobile) nsouthern@linuxfoundation.org