* Additional reviewers
@ 2022-05-25 17:09 Ben Magistro
From: Ben Magistro @ 2022-05-25 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello,

I recently wrapped up the conversion from makefiles to meson on another
project and while everything seems functional, if there is anyone that has
experience with meson/time/interest, I would appreciate some more eyes on
this change.  For the change, most things were modeled off of how DPDK
structured their meson.build files.

https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/tldk/+/36197/1

Many thanks and cheers,

Ben