* [dpdk-dev] NIC-related dpdk questions.
@ 2014-06-23 21:22 Harish Patil
From: Harish Patil @ 2014-06-23 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Folks,
I’m a newbie going thru’ dpdk. Have few quick questions.

1) Where can I find implementations of PMD of third party (non-Intel)
adapters like librte_pmd_mlx4 or librte_pmd_oce? Is it available for
reference?

2) What are the pre-requisites to start using PMD for a thirdparty NIC vendor ?

3) Things to keep in mind if any for using dpdk ?

4) My understanding is that dpdk can also work other than IA arch but
with some penalty (eg: ppc)? Is that right ?

Thx
harish

* Re: [dpdk-dev] NIC-related dpdk questions.
@ 2014-06-24  4:47 ` Harish Patil
From: Harish Patil @ 2014-06-24  4:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Folks,
Pls let me know if this is not the right forum or provide pointers for
the questions that I asked.

Harish