* [dpdk-dev] Traffic policing with similar APIs as tc
@ 2021-05-27  5:10 Sagar A
From: Sagar A @ 2021-05-27  5:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello,

I am working on a dataplane which uses DPDK. We want to implement bandwidth
fairness, and have implemented the token bucket algorithm. I wanted to use
traffic control (tc), but it is a Linux utility. We wanted to know if there
is any existing work on traffic policing in DPDK which works similar to
"tc" that we can leverage instead of writing from scratch.

Thank you!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-05-27  5:10 UTC | newest]