* [dpdk-dev] vxlan performance data under gro/gso in kernel after 3.14
@ 2014-08-28  4:56 loy wolfe
From: loy wolfe @ 2014-08-28  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

newest ovs support using native linux tunnel tx/rx api, and linux kernel up
to 3.14, which has gso/gro merged for udp tunnel. I remember someone
submitted this patch has attained 12Gbps for linux vxlan tcp, so are there
any performance data for ovs vxlan tcp?

* Re: [dpdk-dev] vxlan performance data under gro/gso in kernel after 3.14
@ 2014-08-28  4:57 ` loy wolfe
From: loy wolfe @ 2014-08-28  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

sorry, just depreciate it, I post it in the wrong list :-)