From: Jill Lovato <jlovato@linuxfoundation.org>
To: announce@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] DPDK Summit APAC: CFP closes Jan. 22
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 10:03:26 -0800

Hello DPDK Community,

Heads-up that the deadline to submit CPFs for DPDK Summit APAC (March
22-23, virtual) has been extended. The new deadline is JANUARY 22.

APPLY & REGISTER HERE:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/dpdk-summit-apac/program/cfp/#dates-to-remember

We encourage anyone interested in sharing their expertise with the great
DPDK community to apply, regardless of where you are based. Presentations
may be conducted in the language of your choice, but we request slides to
be in English.

Please reply to me directly if you have any questions.

Many thanks,

--
*Jill Lovato*
Senior PR Manager