* [dpdk-dev] Support for MS Hyper-v hypervisor
@ 2015-03-17  4:57 Vithal S Mohare
From: Vithal S Mohare @ 2015-03-17  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

Would like to know whether present released versions of DPDK (1.7.x) supports MS hyper-v hypervisor.  DPDK roadmap document has it in the list for Version 2.1.  Please confirm if we need to wait for the support till the release of DPDK 2.1.

Thanks,
-Vithal

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Support for MS Hyper-v hypervisor
@ 2015-03-17  6:12 ` Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2015-03-17  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vithal S Mohare; +Cc: dev

No DPDK 1.7.x does not support hyper-v virtual NICZ.