* [dpdk-dev] Wireless NICs are supported?
@ 2015-07-18  3:29 Woojoong Kim
From: Woojoong Kim @ 2015-07-18  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Dear All.

Few months ago, I found DPDK in order to expand my research and
implementation ability.

However, all of DPDK documents did not mentioned about applications based
on wireless NICs.

Does DPDK supports for wireless NICs?

If it doesn't, does have any try for wirelss NICs?

Best Regards,
Woojoong Kim.

--
Ph.D Student Woojoong Kim
Pohang University of Science and Technology(POSTECH)