* [dpdk-dev]  How can I get raw socket from vEth0 interface?
@ 2013-10-23 14:59 Byung-Chul So
From: Byung-Chul So @ 2013-10-23 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello everyone.

Currently I'm trying to setup DPDK's KNI moudle on my x86 machine and I
succeed to up vEth0 using kni module.
However, I can't get raw socket from vEth0 interface because there is no
sock_en file in /sys/class/net/vEth0
directory of my host linux machine.

What should I do next? Should I modify linux configuration or something
another?
My linux version is ubuntu 13.10 server 64bit and NIC is 82574L.

Best regards.
ByungChul So.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-10-23 14:58 UTC | newest]