Hi everyone, We have a new crypto PMD submitted on ML (http://patches.dpdk.org/project/dpdk/cover/20221008083747.6559-1-zhangfei.gao@linaro.org/) This PMD is dependent on an external library which needs to be cross compiled for ARM on x86. It mandatorily need "numactl" also cross-compiled and instead of using pkg-config of libnuma, it need the library and headers to be copied manually to aarch toolchain. And if that is also done, it is not generating pkg-config which DPDK can use to compile the PMD. So the question is whether we can accept the PMD without pkg-config and along with above dependency? Regards, Akhil