* [dpdk-dev] Need help to run l2fwd-ivshmem
@ 2014-06-17  6:49 GongJinrong
From: GongJinrong @ 2014-06-17  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

   Can anyone give some guide about how to run l2fwd-ivshmem, I run host
binary by "host -c 7 -n 3", but got "EAL: No free hugepages reported in
hugepages-2048kB", how can I make l2fwd-ivshmem work? Another question, is
the guest receive data from host binary?

Best Regards
John Gong

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Need help to run l2fwd-ivshmem
@ 2014-06-17  7:09 ` GongJinrong
From: GongJinrong @ 2014-06-17  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hugepages issue solved, but I got the this print line "EAL: No IVSHMEM
configuration found!", does l2fwd-ivshmem need ovdk to create a ivshmem
port?