* [dpdk-dev] Lua documentation - Pktgen
@ 2015-03-15  7:54 Shankari Vaidyalingam
From: Shankari Vaidyalingam @ 2015-03-15  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

Would like to know if there is some document available for understanding
how to write Lua script to use with pktgen.

Regards
Shankari

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Lua documentation - Pktgen
@ 2015-03-15 14:58 ` Wiles, Keith
From: Wiles, Keith @ 2015-03-15 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shankari Vaidyalingam, dev

On 3/15/15, 2:54 AM, "Shankari Vaidyalingam" <shankari.v2k6@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Would like to know if there is some document available for understanding
>how to write Lua script to use with pktgen.

Goto www.lua.org and look at the example scripts. Lua is pretty easy to
learn and you need to know Lua a bit before understanding how I used Lua
in Pktgen.

Regards,
++Keith