* [dpdk-dev] Cisco DPDK enabled Packet Generator.
@ 2015-08-19  3:39 Andrew Harvey (agh)
From: Andrew Harvey (agh) @ 2015-08-19  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

A couple of people asked me at the SF DPDK Summit about Cisco’s Open
Source Packet Generator that leverages DPDK.

TRex an open source, low cost, stateful traffic generator fueled by DPDK.
It generates L4-7 traffic based on pre-processing and smart replay of real
traffic templates. Trex amplifies both client and server side traffic and
can scale to 200Gb/sec with one Cisco UCS using an Intel XL710.

I know the team would welcome comments and join development to help
extend/improve the project.

https://github.com/cisco-system-traffic-generator

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Cisco DPDK enabled Packet Generator.
@ 2015-08-19  8:25 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2015-08-19  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Harvey (agh); +Cc: dev

2015-08-19 03:39, Andrew Harvey:
> A couple of people asked me at the SF DPDK Summit about Cisco’s Open
> Source Packet Generator that leverages DPDK.
>
> TRex an open source, low cost, stateful traffic generator fueled by DPDK.
> It generates L4-7 traffic based on pre-processing and smart replay of real
> traffic templates. Trex amplifies both client and server side traffic and
> can scale to 200Gb/sec with one Cisco UCS using an Intel XL710.
>
> I know the team would welcome comments and join development to help
> extend/improve the project.
>
> https://github.com/cisco-system-traffic-generator

You are welcome to host or mirror the project on dpdk.org:
	http://dpdk.org/browse/