* [dpdk-dev] DTS WG material review
@ 2021-09-30  6:20 Honnappa Nagarahalli
From: Honnappa Nagarahalli @ 2021-09-30  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lincoln Lavoie, juraj.linkes, Lijuan Tu, Owen Hilyard
  Cc: Aaron Conole, dev, nd, nd

Hello,

                Please find the slides and the excel sheet containing the work items to fix DTS. We will review the slides in this meeting. Please provide your review comments before the meeting if possible.

The update to Techboard will happen on 6th October.

Thank you,

Honnappa

 Honnappa Nagarahalli is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://armltd.zoom.us/j/92254431729?pwd=Z3p2QjRUVTFuQUFvNTZrb25ERUlXQT09&from=addon

Meeting ID: 922 5443 1729
Passcode: 093924 One tap mobile
+13462487799,,92254431729#,,,,*093924# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,92254431729#,,,,*093924# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 922 5443 1729
Passcode: 093924 Find your local number: https://armltd.zoom.us/u/adtrjg6yjf

Join by SIP
92254431729@zoomcrc.com<mailto:92254431729@zoomcrc.com>

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
213.244.140.110 (Germany)
103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong SAR)
149.137.40.110 (Singapore)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)
Meeting ID: 922 5443 1729
Passcode: 093924

* Re: [dpdk-dev] DTS WG material review
@ 2021-09-30  7:28 ` David Marchand
From: David Marchand @ 2021-09-30  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Honnappa Nagarahalli
  Cc: Lincoln Lavoie, juraj.linkes, Lijuan Tu, Owen Hilyard,
	Aaron Conole, dev, nd

Hello Honnappa,

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 8:21 AM Honnappa Nagarahalli
<Honnappa.Nagarahalli@arm.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>                 Please find the slides and the excel sheet containing the work items to fix DTS. We will review the slides in this meeting. Please provide your review comments before the meeting if possible.
>
> The update to Techboard will happen on 6th October.

If you attached those files to the mail, the mailing list dropped them.
Else, can you share a link to them?

Thanks.

--
David Marchand

* Re: [dpdk-dev] DTS WG material review
@ 2021-10-05  4:50   ` Honnappa Nagarahalli
From: Honnappa Nagarahalli @ 2021-10-05  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Marchand
  Cc: Lincoln Lavoie, juraj.linkes, Lijuan Tu, Owen Hilyard,
	Aaron Conole, dev, nd, nd

<snip>

> Hello Honnappa,
>
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 8:21 AM Honnappa Nagarahalli
> <Honnappa.Nagarahalli@arm.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >                 Please find the slides and the excel sheet containing the work
> items to fix DTS. We will review the slides in this meeting. Please provide your
> review comments before the meeting if possible.
> >
> > The update to Techboard will happen on 6th October.
>
> If you attached those files to the mail, the mailing list dropped them.
> Else, can you share a link to them?
Thanks David. Following are the links:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gTMJGP40FlWoSxMwdZsE2ydmd5SrMvGfWA9wtqvdbbM/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s_Y3Ph1sVptYs6YjOxkUI8rVzrPFGpTZzd75gkpgIXY/edit?usp=sharing