* DPDK source code browser
@ 2022-07-29 16:56 Morten Brørup
From: Morten Brørup @ 2022-07-29 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev; +Cc: Michael Opdenacker

Good news, everyone.

Bootlin's Elixir source code browser now includes the stable releases:
https://elixir.bootlin.com/dpdk/latest/source

I propose to take down the code.dpdk.org source code browser server completely, and permanently link to Bootlin's server instead (also on the DPDK web site). The DPDK server has been out of service for a while now, and we don't need to waste resources on maintaining services already provided elsewhere.

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
-Morten Brørup

* RE: DPDK source code browser
@ 2022-08-01  2:28 ` Honnappa Nagarahalli