* [dpdk-dev] DTS improvement workgroup meeting
@ 2021-04-12 17:51 Honnappa Nagarahalli
From: Honnappa Nagarahalli @ 2021-04-12 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, ci, Aaron Conole, techboard, Juraj Linkeš,
	Lincoln Lavoie, ferruh.yigit, Tu, Lijuan, jerinj
  Cc: nd, nd

Hello,
        I am trying to setup a workgroup to improve DTS. The intention is make it easy for the development community to add test cases while developing new features. Suggestion for the agenda items:

1) Agree upon the goal for the working group
2) Discuss timelines
3) Next steps (any recurring meetings? Or when do we meet next?)

Thanks,
Honnappa

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-12 17:51 UTC | newest]