From: Honnappa Nagarahalli <Honnappa.Nagarahalli@arm.com>
To: "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>, "ci@dpdk.org" <ci@dpdk.org>,
	Aaron Conole <aconole@redhat.com>
Cc: "techboard@dpdk.org" <techboard@dpdk.org>,
	Juraj Linkeš <juraj.linkes@pantheon.tech>,
	Lincoln Lavoie <lylavoie@iol.unh.edu>,
	"ferruh.yigit@intel.com" <ferruh.yigit@intel.com>,
	"Tu, Lijuan" <lijuan.tu@intel.com>, nd <nd@arm.com>,
	nd <nd@arm.com>
Subject: [dpdk-dev] DTS improvement workgroup
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 17:26:25 +0000

Hello,
	I am trying to setup a workgroup to improve DTS. The intention is make it easy for the development community to add test cases while developing new features. There are already few ideas captured in [1].

Few of us (in the CC list) are meeting on 13th April, 8AM to 9AM CST (1:00PM to 2:00PM UTC) to formally kick start the effort and come with some timelines. The meeting will be held at https://meet.jit.si/DPDK.

I kindly request you to join the call and contribute your expertise.

Thanks,
Honnappa