From: "Kavanagh, Mark B" <mark.b.kavanagh@intel.com>
To: "Mcnamara, John" <john.mcnamara@intel.com>,
	"Qiu, Michael" <michael.qiu@intel.com>,
	"dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>,
	Panu Matilainen <pmatilai@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] rte_memcpy.h: additional cflags required with OVS
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:03:50 +0000	[thread overview]

I'm using gcc v4.8.3.

Just to clarify my initial post, there are two issues related to gcc intrinsic headers emmintrin.h, and tmmintrin.h:
	- in former, a difference in parameter types for _mm_storeu_si128 is the issue. This is the primary issue observed.
	- in tmmintrin.h, when __OPTIMIZE__ is not defined, function _mm_alignr_epi8 is also not defined, leading to an 'implicit definition of function' error.
	  I've only noticed this intermittently (even though I compile OVS with -O2 CFLAGS)