From: Asaf Penso <asafp@nvidia.com>
To: Eli Britstein <elibr@nvidia.com>,
	"Singh, Aman Deep" <aman.deep.singh@intel.com>,
	"dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>
Cc: Slava Ovsiienko <viacheslavo@nvidia.com>,
	Ori Kam <orika@nvidia.com>, Matan Azrad <matan@nvidia.com>,
	Gaetan Rivet <gaetanr@nvidia.com>,
	Nir Anteby <nanteby@nvidia.com>,
	Yuying Zhang <yuying.zhang@intel.com>,
	Ferruh Yigit <ferruh.yigit@xilinx.com>,
	Andrew Rybchenko <andrew.rybchenko@oktetlabs.ru>,
	"NBU-Contact-Thomas Monjalon (EXTERNAL)" <thomas@monjalon.net>
Subject: RE: [dpdk-dev] [RFC] testpmd: support user-id attribute
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 10:03:27 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello Aman,
Can you clarify your intention? Like Eli mentioned, the group_id is less relevant for that purpose. Even with the same group_id we wish to have several different flows with different user-id.

All,
Do you have any other comments?
We would like to proceed with the process of sending v1, review, and integrate.

Regards,
Asaf Penso