* [dpdk-dev] Experimental symbols in sched lib
@ 2021-06-24 10:33 Kinsella, Ray
From: Kinsella, Ray @ 2021-06-24 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cristian Dumitrescu, Thomas Monjalon, Stephen Hemminger, Singh,
	Jasvinder, dpdk-dev

Hi Cristian & Jasvinder,

The following sched experimental symbols are present in both v21.05 and v19.11 release. These symbols should be considered for promotion to stable as part of the v22 ABI in DPDK 21.11, as they have been experimental for >= 2yrs at this point.

 * rte_sched_subport_pipe_profile_add

Ray K

* Re: [dpdk-dev] Experimental symbols in sched lib
@ 2021-06-24 19:21 ` Singh, Jasvinder
From: Singh, Jasvinder @ 2021-06-24 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kinsella, Ray
  Cc: Dumitrescu, Cristian, Thomas Monjalon, Stephen Hemminger, dpdk-dev

> On 24 Jun 2021, at 11:33, Kinsella, Ray <mdr@ashroe.eu> wrote:
>
> Hi Cristian & Jasvinder,
>
> The following sched experimental symbols are present in both v21.05 and v19.11 release. These symbols should be considered for promotion to stable as part of the v22 ABI in DPDK 21.11, as they have been experimental for >= 2yrs at this point.
>
> * rte_sched_subport_pipe_profile_add
>
> Ray K

I’ll send patch to remove experimental tag. Thanks for the heads up.