* [dpdk-dev] KNI hw Address.
@ 2014-07-02 15:57 Alex Markuze
From: Alex Markuze @ 2014-07-02 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi, I'm playing with KNI on a VM (kvm), the Interface that is created has
no MAC address until the IP is set via ifconfig  - then a random mac is
created.
The VF has a mac address that is easily retrieved with rte_eth_macaddr_get.

What I did not find is a way to create the KNI with that specific mac
address enabled.
What are the ways to set the KNI mac address?

Thanks
Alex