* [dpdk-dev] How to improve the TX performance?
@ 2014-10-29  8:21 GongJinrong
From: GongJinrong @ 2014-10-29  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi, Guys

   I am using DPDK for the packet transmission, but rte_eth_tx_burst() seems
drops too many packets, the NIC is 82574, anyone to help, thanks a lot.
   also, does DPDK has a reliable TX API for no packet drop?

Best Regard
John Gong

* Re: [dpdk-dev] How to improve the TX performance?
@ 2014-10-29  8:26 ` Zhang, Helin
From: Zhang, Helin @ 2014-10-29  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GongJinrong, dev

You may need to provide more details of your platform, use case, and configurations.

> Best Regard
> John Gong

Regards,
Helin