From: Zaheer R M <zaheer.rm@globaledgesoft.com>
To: Supriya Shekhar Mane <sm.supriya@globaledgesoft.com>,
	"dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>
Cc: Chandrakant Sharpa <s.chandrakant@globaledgesoft.com>,
	Gurusidhesh G H <gurusidhesh.gh@globaledgesoft.com>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] New PMD integration to next version release
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 12:17:55 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello “DPDK Community”,

We are glad to inform you that we have developed 3 PMDs using DPDK version 19.11.3

One of our premium customer has sponsored to develop DPDK-Ethernet-PMD using WPJ419 Compex Platform and is willing to Contribute to DPDK community.
WPJ419 board uses “Qualcomm Chipset -- Dakota”. There are several commercially available AP / routers based on this platform.
PMD we have developed has successfully completed “Beta Release” and we want to contribute as is to DPDK community.
We are ready with our changes and willing to contribute asap. Further releases shall be submitted in the form of patches.

We are planning to integrate DPDK-Ethernet-PMD to DPDK community in next stable release 19.11.9 i.e. by June 2021.
We have learnt that “A meeting happens at https://meet.jit.si/DPDK every two weeks” to discuss new topic.
Requesting “Technical Board” to add “DPDK-Ethernet-PMD for WPJ419 platform” topic in the agenda and notify scheduled meeting date and time.

With thanks and regards,
Zaheer RM