* [dpdk-dev] rte_eth_from_rings
@ 2017-01-27 19:16 Sridhar Pitchai
From: Sridhar Pitchai @ 2017-01-27 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

I am trying to write a data path for packets punted to CPU(slowpath) from vender silicon like broadcom. I am planing to use "rte_eth_from_rings" like model where I will be able to read and write to the ring for the packets punted from vendor chip.

the eth_dev abstraction provided by "rte_eth_from_rings" helps to build the dpdk data path. Can someone help me on how to read and write to the rings that is emulating the eth_dev.

Thanks,

Sridhar