* [dpdk-dev] capture packets on VM
@ 2016-07-15  5:54 Raja Jayapal
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Raja Jayapal @ 2016-07-15  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi All,

I have installed dpdk on VM and would like to know how to capture the packets on dpdk ports.
I am sending traffic from host  and want to know how to confirm whether the packets are flowing via dpdk ports.
I tried with tcpdump and wireshark but could not capture the packets inside VM.
setup : bridge1(Host)------- VM(Guest with DPDK) ----- bridge2(Host)

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Raja