Hello Team, A gentle reminder. Regards, From: Tarun Badnora Sent: 10 November 2022 20:18 To: dev@dpdk.org Subject: RSS on L2TP, Teredo, PPPoE Tunnels Hello DPDK Team, Hope you guys are doing great !! We are developing application with dpdk 22.03 & Mellanox Connectx-6 adapter, Want to use IP-Port tuples (Inner in case of tunnels) to RSS traffic to multiple queues. We need to handle L2TPv2/3, Teredo, PPPoE etc, but adapter have limited tunnels support. Is there a way/possibility in DPDK to support mentioned or define user specific tunnels & achieve RSS on inner tuples ? From documentation, we came across these approaches: 1. Rte flow Flex item: a. This is not supported by adapter. 2. testpmd> flow tunnel create 0 type "": a. Not getting documentation to check. Please suggest. Environment: * OS: Ubuntu 20.04 * Driver: MLNX_OFED_LINUX-5.5-1.0.3.2 * Firmware: 22.32.2004 Regards, Tarun Badnora