From: "Govindharajan, Hariprasad" <hariprasad.govindharajan@intel.com>
To: Kevin Traynor <ktraynor@redhat.com>, "stable@dpdk.org" <stable@dpdk.org>
Cc: "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>,
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] 18.11.11 (LTS) patches review and test
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 14:32:24 +0000	[thread overview]

[Govindharajan, Hariprasad]
The following functionalities were validated with OvS-DPDK 18.11.11 release.
DPDK 18.11.11
OvS 2.11 & 2.12

I40e device

Basic performance (RFC2544 P2P, PVP_CONT, RFC2544 PVP_TPUT, RFC2544 PVVP_TPUT, PVPV) Jumbo frames RSS Flow control
I40evf
Basic functionalities, Jumbo Frames

Ixgbe device

Basic performance tests (RFC2544 P2P, PVP_CONT, RFC2544 PVP_TPUT, RFC2544 PVVP_TPUT, PVPV) Jumbo frames RSS

vhostuserclient device

Jumbo frames
dpdkvhostuserclient re-connect
dpdkvhostuserclient NUMA node