* [dpdk-dev] /sys/bus/pci/devices/[interface]/numa_node is -1
@ 2013-10-31  0:18 cheng.luo.nq
From: cheng.luo.nq @ 2013-10-31  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

I try to run DPDMK testpmd and failed.
I found that EAL will read /sys/bus/pci/devices/[interface]/numa_node file
and initilize the PCI devices.
My PC does not support NUMA, it has only one processor.
However, initial value of numa_node of the device is -1.

I found some suggestion that BIOS should support
the proper ACPI features to detect PCI devices affinity to CPU.
Otherwise, the numa_node will be -1.

However, I can not find the proper option in the BIOS.
Does anyone have the same problem or can give some suggestion?

Thank you.

Cheng Luo.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-10-31  0:17 UTC | newest]