* AWS rx_missed errors on DPDK 21.11
@ 2024-04-22  5:09 Nageswara Rao
From: Nageswara Rao @ 2024-04-22  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, patwardhan22

Hi All,

When we are the VM on AWS *c5a family* we are observing rx_missed errors on
the interface, while receiving traffic
We are running DPDK version 21.11 and lter version i.e. 22.11. We are not
observing the issue on other AWS instance types apart from C5a.

Also, we are not observing the issue on the earlier DPDK version DPDK
18.11.

Please let me know if there is any known issue?

Thanks
Nagesh

* Re: AWS rx_missed errors on DPDK 21.11
@ 2024-04-23  6:37 ` Brandes, Shai
From: Brandes, Shai @ 2024-04-23  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nageswara Rao; +Cc: dev, patwardhan22