* [dpdk-dev] NIC stuck issue once running testpmd
@ 2021-04-28  9:00 Ram, Hila
From: Ram, Hila @ 2021-04-28  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

Not sure if this is the best way to communicate, please let me know if there's a preferred one.
I encountered some NIC stuck issue on both DPDK19.11 and DPDK20.11 with the following scenario:

  1.  Bind interfaces
  2.  Run dpdk testpmd app.
  3.  Unbind interfaces.
  4.  Inject specific pcap.
  5.  Results with stuck NIC. Only server reboot or pci device reset resolves it.

Without running step2 issue isn't reproduced.
Are you aware to such an issue?

Thanks,
Hila

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-28  9:54 UTC | newest]