From: "Jiang, YuX" <yux.jiang@intel.com>
To: "Yu, PingX" <pingx.yu@intel.com>,
	Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>,
	"dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] release candidate 21.02-rc1
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 06:27:24 +0000	[thread overview]

All,
21.02 validation test from Intel part is almost finished and no critical issue is found.
# Basic Intel(R) NIC testing
  * PF/VF(i40e,ixgbe and igb): 100%. 6 issues are found but no big issues.
  * PF/VF(ICE): 100%. 11 issues are found regarding to AVL rule, rss rule, dcf, ice package and so on. Intel are working on these bugs and expect that we can fix them before RC3.
  * Build or compile: 100%. No issue is found.
  * Intel NIC single core/NIC performance:  100%. No big performance drop issue.
  * Power, IPsec and other SNN/US part:
        -  IPsec: 100%, no issue is found;
        -  Power: 80% tested, no issue is found till now. Should no big risk.
  *Other 21.02 new features: 100%. No new issue till now.

# Basic cryptodev and virtio testing
  * Virtio: 100%. No new issue is found.
  * Cryptodev:
       - Function:  80%. Cryptodev QAT Ncpm_Symmetric &Multi-process-test is not tested-by. Working on it.
       - Performance: 100%. No data drop.

Best Regards,
Jiang, Yu