* [NOTICE] 0-day Robot offline for upgrades
@ 2022-09-09 15:34 Aaron Conole
From: Aaron Conole @ 2022-09-09 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, dev; +Cc: Michael Santana, Ilya Maximets, David Marchand

Greetings,

This is to let you know that we are executing upgrades today for the open
0-day robot that we run for OVS and DPDK projects.  We don't expect that
the robot will be offline for a very long time, but just note that there
will be some down time as we bring the systems back online.

Upgrade has already started, so don't be surprised if there are not jobs
reported today.  We have backups ready to restore the systems in case of
fatal error.  We plan to bring jobs online one by one to make sure that
we don't miss anything.

* Re: [NOTICE] 0-day Robot offline for upgrades
@ 2022-09-14  8:05 ` David Marchand
From: David Marchand @ 2022-09-14  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aaron Conole, Michael Santana; +Cc: dev

Hey Aaron, Michael,

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 5:34 PM Aaron Conole <aconole@redhat.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> This is to let you know that we are executing upgrades today for the open
> 0-day robot that we run for OVS and DPDK projects.  We don't expect that
> the robot will be offline for a very long time, but just note that there
> will be some down time as we bring the systems back online.
>
> Upgrade has already started, so don't be surprised if there are not jobs
> reported today.  We have backups ready to restore the systems in case of
> fatal error.  We plan to bring jobs online one by one to make sure that
> we don't miss anything.

It looks like the maintenance is finished.
Can you confirm that there is no further action on this topic and we
can expect normal operations?

As usual, thanks!

--
David Marchand

* Re: [NOTICE] 0-day Robot offline for upgrades
@ 2022-09-14 14:42   ` Aaron Conole
From: Aaron Conole @ 2022-09-14 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Marchand; +Cc: Michael Santana, dev

David Marchand <david.marchand@redhat.com> writes:

> Hey Aaron, Michael,
>
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 5:34 PM Aaron Conole <aconole@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> This is to let you know that we are executing upgrades today for the open
>> 0-day robot that we run for OVS and DPDK projects.  We don't expect that
>> the robot will be offline for a very long time, but just note that there
>> will be some down time as we bring the systems back online.
>>
>> Upgrade has already started, so don't be surprised if there are not jobs
>> reported today.  We have backups ready to restore the systems in case of
>> fatal error.  We plan to bring jobs online one by one to make sure that
>> we don't miss anything.
>>

> It looks like the maintenance is finished.

Yes, I think some final verification is still being done on the system
for some internal jobs, but I believe the 0-day robot jobs are back online.

> Can you confirm that there is no further action on this topic and we
> can expect normal operations?

I think this is true - Thanks!