* [dpdk-dev] [NOTICE] "0-day robot" CI system outage
@ 2021-09-27 15:18 Aaron Conole
From: Aaron Conole @ 2021-09-27 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, dev

Greetings all,

Around September 20th, the hardware running the "0-day Robot" that
provides CI testing for some upstream projects suffered a catastrophic
failure.  This required a lot of internal scrambling to get replacement
hardware ready and eventually perform the software migration.  The
backups we had were a couple of weeks old, but the script and
infrastructure environment was stable at that time.

As of now (September 27th), the "0-day Robot" should be up and running
again, providing any needed bleep-bloops.  If you notice some old tests
re-flagged, please ignore.  If you notice that your patch was not
tested, please wait until September 28th.  If it still doesn't have a
report logged, feel free to flag it and we will provide some persuasion
to the robot to test some things.

Thanks and apologies for any inconvenience,
Aaron

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-27 15:18 UTC | newest]